Late? Maybe

So this week's challenge is all people are different. I'd like to explain two types of people today. These two types of people would disagree if I told them that this week's post is late. Some people believe that the week starts on a Monday, while others believe that is starts on Sunday. I for you, believe that it starts on Sunday. I'll show you some reasons and beliefs of each side

Monday:
-The week starts on Monday because Sunday and Saturday are the week"end', therefore they end the week
-The week's order is: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Sunday:
-The week starts on Sunday because Sunday and Saturday are the week"end" as in bookends. They go at the start of and at the end of the week
-The week's order is: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

I think the "bookends" think is correct. I was listening to a podcast about couples disagreeing on things . A video version is linked on the word "podcast" above, so go watch that. They talk about this and they decide . . . . you'll have to find out.

I think these are two types of people who both have valid points, and I'm not sure this debate can ever end. But.... we can decide her on Goldilocks Without Forbear! Enter what you think in this survey! Am I late this week as well?

PS: you should comment your argument

Comments

Popular Posts