Bill Nye's Comeback

So, I am a lover of movies and shows. I adore binge-watching.  I love being cozy and sometimes watching things on my phone or laptop. All of this = Netflix.

There is a new show on Netflix called Bill Nye Saves the World, and it is actually incredible. Bill Nye (the Science Guy) talks about really interesting topics such as:

How Animals Are a Lot Alike Humans

Hackers

Water Around the World

These are all things that I am very curious about, and I believe that everyone should watch this show.
Bill Nye sends people out to different areas of the world and they report back during a live show. It's a very creative and cool show, and I've been binge watching it for a while.

I hope that this post helped you get more curious and inspired to watch Bill Nye Saves the World. 

PS You should go watch it right now

PPS Like right now

PPPS Okay I'll stop

Comments

Popular Posts