My LEGO Robotics Tournament

So, I waited until today to post this because my Robotics Tournament was Sunday. My team was celebrating a lot yesterday because of the award we won.

All you need to know about LEGO Robotics to understand this story:

There are 3 Categories that you are judged on

ROBOT:
  • The performance in Matched
  • The judging session
PROJECT:
  • The judging session
  • Your presentation
  • Research
  • Experts Contacted
CORE VALUES:
  • The judging session
  • The task you are asked to do
  • Teamwork

The CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD is given to the team that exemplifies FLL (FIRST LEGO League) as a whole, and performs extraordinarily well in all 3 categories.

I bet you can tell where this story is going.... it wouldn't be a very good ending if we didn't get the award so....

WE GOT IT!!! Ahhh! Yay!

That was my celebration story and here is our team and two of our coaches.

PS, comment below questions about LEGO Robotics

Comments

Popular Posts