New Year’s Resolution

Happy New Year!!
2019 is finally here!
Goodbye 2018, bad habits, and anything else I would like to get rid of! Time for the New Year’s Resolution. If you don’t know, a New Year’s Resolution is a type of goal you set specifically for the “New Year” and you try to follow this rule or meet this goal throughout the year…. at least until you forget about it or just say “whatever”. We all know that about 1% of the world’s population actually goes through with the New Year’s Resolution. The other 99%, are…. just normal. Anyways, today I’m going to attempt to be in that 1% and go through with this Resolution.

My New Year’s Resolution is….

(Drum Roll Please)



To find the positivity in EVERYTHING!


I know, it’s a bit of a let down, because that is everyone and their uncle’s Resolution. I actually have reasoning for this. I…. am very emotional. I can be happy all day and be positive for hours on end, but when I get home at the end of the day, it can be a hazard to anyone who upsets me even just a little bit. So, I think I can solve this by being more positive!

My steps for being a happier human:
1. If I get upset step back from the situation
2. Think of 5 things that are going right in my life
3. Think of 3 things I am thankful for
4. Start a bullet journal

P.S. I did not use actual statistics for the top part 

Comments

Popular Posts