My School

I like to consider my school as a pretty safe space, and it is for like 99% of the time. I am so fortunate to go to a school that has opportunities like the one I go to does.
You might know, dear readers, that I am an engineering type of girl. I love anything creative, mechanical, or electrical! So when I heard that my school has a robotics team, you can imagine how I reacted. 
My robotics team went on to win the Champion's Award, the most prestigious award you can win at a competition.
I also love to argue, and though my school doesn't have a speech and debate team, it does have a speech team. I'll admit that I thought it included debate, but I signed up. I ended up in the Dramatic Performance, which is basically any play-type piece. I also LOOOVE theater and anything Broadway, so this was PERFECT for me.
I went on to "break" in multiple tournaments in the same category.
Going back to my love of musicals, I have been a part of the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade musicals, and I was a part of the 8th grade musical, but I was too excited about other school activities to take part in it.
I still absolutely love musicals, and I have played Muff in Tom Sawyer, Fergeson and a gambler in Guys and Dolls, and a who in Seussical.
So, now you know my interests, and my school's great activities.
PS: Tell me what your interests are!! You can reach me at oliviasevinsky@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts