I Made an Avatar!

Hey It’s Olivia! This is the second post on this blog, and the first written for the blogging challenge I’m doing! This is the post I am required to do this week, and I’m cutting it very close, since it is Saturday afternoon. I created an avatar of myself and made it the background of the blog itself. Many people think that avatars should look exactly like you and show your face. I think that avatars should show your personality. I did make it look like my hair, and my chromebook’s color however. What’s cool about this avatar is that you cannot see my face because I am deep in writing, which represents who I am as a writer. I often write, and write, and write for a while before stopping, sucked in.
I have blogged before, and have a number of blogs that you would find have not been posted on in a while. I am a very busy person, and rarely have to time to write down my thoughts like this. I enjoy it though. I think I’ll delete my other blogs, and work solely on this blog. I think that will be best. You’ll get to see a lot more posts, and I won’t be so worried about my posting schedule (which is basically non-existent at this point). I think that’s all for now. Bye!

P.S. I kinda forgot about posting this week until today.

Comments

Popular Posts